We are Bamboo Development Ltd. trading as “TopDog” (“TopDog”, “we”, “our”, “us”), a company registered under the Companies Acts with company number SC597337. Your privacy and the security of your personal data is extremely important to us. This document is our Privacy Notice to you.
If you have any questions about this notice please feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or get in touch through any of our social media channels.
The information we hold about you
As data controller, we hold:
- Information about how you use our services, or the settings you have on your phone or computer – for example, we might store information about the mobile phone you use, your IP address or operating system.
- Information you submit through our mobile application or our website – for example, when you sign up for an account and provide details such as your name and address.
- Your transaction history - including but not limited to any rooms you’ve joined, deposits, withdrawals, winnings and refunds through your TopDog account.
- We make sure that any data we collect and hold about you is correct, up to date, relevant and no more than is necessary for the use of our services.
What we use your information forTo offer the TopDog service to you, we use your information to:
- Monitor how well TopDog is performing and work on improving the service.
- Make any legally required regulatory reports, and assist in stopping illegal activities.
- Manage your account and deal with any issues.
- Let you know about any of our products and services that we think you might want to know about. You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time.
Why do we hold data on you?
- Upholding any contractual agreements.
- You have given us your permission to do so.
- To comply with the law or any relevant regulatory requirements.
- Where we feel there is a legitimate interest to you or us in doing so, where this does not infringe on your right to privacy.
Will we share your information with anybody?We may share your information with any of the following:
- Anyone who you have consented for us to share your information with.
- Any employee of TopDog if they need that information to do their job.
- Carefully selected third parties that support us in providing services to you, and communicating with you.
- Legal authorities in order to prevent any illegal activity.
We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, TopDog users, or others.Our providers include OneSignal for notifications and MailChimp for email communications. Our internal systems consist of Slack, GMail, Trello, amongst others.
Your rightsYou have the right:
- To access and get a copy of any data we hold about you.
- To request that we delete any information we hold about you.
Your privacy is very important to us, so we won’t:
- Give any identifiable personal data to third parties for their direct marketing.
- Hold on to any of your data any longer than is necessary.
Where is your data?Any data we hold on you may be transferred to or kept somewhere outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) where we have carried out reasonable due diligence and where we have specific agreements in place.
Your data could also be processed by employees outside of the EEA who work for us or a select third party.
Cookies will not store your financial information.
If you want to block cookies, you will be able to do this through the settings on your web browser.